Karnataka Health Promotion Trust has invited applications for the post of Project Supervisor. Candidates who are interested to work in Bangalore can apply for this post.
Candidates who have already worked in field management apply for this post. You can apply online for this post and the last date for submission of application is 15th September.
Other important information related to this recruitment like application process, number of vacancies, salaries, selection method etc. are given below.
- Organization Name Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT)
- Post Name Project Supervisor
- No. of Posts 1
- Job location Bangalore
- Salary: As per KHPT norms
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have completed Graduation, Post Graduation from any recognized Boards or Universities as per official notificationorg
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka Health Promotion Trust recruitment notification, there is an age limit.
Experience, Skill Test and Interview
Responsibilities of the post
- To lead the implementation of the project in the districts
-Work closely with the District Lead and manage a team of LTBU coordinators and tele-counselors
-Must coordinate closely with team to develop micro projects
- District level program staff and PPSA staff should be coordinated to ensure seamless coordination of activities.
- Those who are already in the state should be ready to travel for work background
- Preference will be given to those who have already worked in the healthcare sector
Application Submission: Through Email
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Notification Release: 5 September 2022
- Last date for sending e-mail: 15 September 2022
Application submission process
-Check the notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria and proceed.
-Fill the form in the application form from the official notification.
- For communication purpose please fill correct email id and mobile number id proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, etc. documents in the application.
-After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct. Then send it to the above email address before the due date