SBI Recruitment: Application invitation for 665 posts in SBI: Great opportunity in banking sector
State Bank of India has issued a notification for 665 posts. Through this, the candidates who are preparing for the banking post have been given a great opportunity. Applications are invited for the post of Specialist Officer in various parts of the country including Mumbai.
Graduate candidates can apply for this post. The application can be submitted online and the last date for submission of application is 20th September.
These posts are being recruited under the Wealth Management Business Unit of SBI on temporary contract basis. Other important information related to this recruitment like application process, number of vacancies, salaries, selection method etc. are given below.
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post Name: Specialist Officer
- Number of Posts: 714
- Place of Employment: All over the country including Mumbai
- Salary: Rs 36000-78230 per month
Age Limit: As per the official recruitment candidates should have age limit of minimum 20 to maximum 50 years.
Application Submission: Online
P.J., P.P. and Handicapped Candidates: Fee Exemption
General, OBC candidates: Rs 750
Payment Mode: Online
- Shortlisting, Communication, Online Written Test and Interview
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31 August 2022
- Last date to apply online: 20 September 2022
Application submission process
-Check the notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria and proceed.
-Fill the form in the application form from the official notification.
- For communication purpose please fill correct email id and mobile number id proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph, etc. documents in the application.
-If applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
-After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct. Then click the submit button
Post a Comment